Hello guys, In this video you Learn about how to upload a video on youtube on your mobile phone or Tablet
– Ensure that the Wi-Fi connection is activated.
– The best way to upload a video is to turn on the Wi-Fi connection, which doesn’t incur data surcharges, like the digital cellular network does. In fact, if you opt to use the 4G LTE network for uploading a YouTube video, you see a suitable reminder about the data surcharges.
– Start the Gallery app.
– Open the video you want to upload.
– You do not need to play the video. Just have it on the screen.
– Touch the Share icon.
– If you don’t see the Share icon, tap the screen.
– The Upload Video window appears, listing all sorts of options and settings for sending the video to YouTube.
Type the video’s title.
– Feel free to replace the timestamp title with something more descriptive.
– Set other options.
– Type a description, set the privacy level, add tags, and so on.
– Touch the Upload button.
– You return to the Gallery, and the video is uploaded. It continues to upload even if the tablet falls asleep.